Pages

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Thanksgiving Pics - Part 1

Over the course of the Thanksgiving weekend, I took 200+ pictures. Not all were blog-worthy, (lucky for you), so I will post just my favorites here:

First, we went to Chattanooga to have lunch with my family.

That baby is Charley, my cousin Whitney and Jeff's baby. So I guess that would make Luke and Charley 2nd cousins ... ?? I don't really know how all that works. But he loved Charley!!


That's Aunt Martha holding Charley...

And Cousin Gregg holding Charley...

And Mimi holding Charley .... (I sense a theme here...)

There's Whitney and Jeff ... (Charley's Mommy and Daddy)...
Where's Luke?

He's chilling out with Aunt Nancy on the couch...

And now let me introduce Bella ... (a Great Dane)

This is Luke running from Bella...


Luke pretended like he was scared of Bella ... but he liked her so much he even shared Woofie with her...

This is Bella's Mommy and Daddy ... (my cousin Drew and Dianna)...

Group Photo...


And the whole 'fandamly'! :)

No comments: