Pages

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

First, please let me apologize because it's been almost 2 months since I last posted. I just got out of the habit of blogging. I still took pictures, but never got around to posting them. So I will try to catch you up on everything ....


Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Ours was very busy - lots of driving - down to Chattanooga and back; then over to North Carolina and back. I took over 200 pictures in 3 days. I promise to post those this week.



It was very cold in North Carolina - we even played in the snow! But unfortunately, now I think we are paying the price for it. Luke has a cough and a very snotty nose. For me, it's my throat - a thousand tiny razor blades and an all-over body ache. Not good. I don't have time to be sick.

No comments: