Pages

Monday, June 23, 2008

Big Birthday Weekend - Part 2

On Saturday night, we took Luke to Chuck E. Cheese's for his birthday. Our friends, the Stooksburys, joined us with their 2 children - Kylie and Will. It was our first experience at the C.E.C. and let me just tell you -- it was CrAzY!! The kids had fun, but I think I've had my fill for a very long time. We won't be going back any time soon. Too many kids, too many germs, and the pizza was not even good - overpriced cardboard if you ask me.




This is "The Show"...



Luke got so excited when he saw the big mouse... We were all 'cheesin'



He attempted to play games, but unfortunately didn't know what to do on most of them.




Luke liked the car rides the best.


Whew. We were only there for less than 2 hours, but it completely wore me out!

No comments: