Pages

Monday, November 26, 2007

A Tanner Thanksgiving....

Then on Friday, we headed to Cleveland to have Thanksgiving with the Tanners.

I love this picture... no, he didn't climb this tree - Greg is holding him up there!


Playing in the leaves!!


He loves that deer...


We decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood to walk off our dinner... so we bundled up... Gramma found a hat and some gloves for him. He loved the gloves even though they were about 4 sizes too big. He called them "glubs"

Grampa Joe read him some stories.


This is him saying "I like pumpkin pie"

I was pretty excited about getting a few bird shots while I was down there...




Going on a hike...


Gathering sticks with Yvonne and Heidi the dog...
"I got a 'weaf', I got a 'weaf'"
Hug for Aunt Joy...
"What's that?" "It's a scarecrow." "Oh."

He loved the porch swing...
This is almost good enough to be our Christmas card picture...
After all the excitement, we were worn out when we got home....

No comments: