Pages

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Fun at the Fair '07

I apologize for the tardiness of this post. (It's long overdue - but it's been a crazy week)! Anyway, we took Luke to the Tennessee Valley Fair again this year. We got there shortly after it opened on Saturday, and enjoyed ourselves before it got too crowded and too hot. The weather was perfect - nice and cool in the morning. The highlight of the Fair for me was the Magic Show! But Luke loved riding the cars. We also got his hair cut, ate some Italian Ice Cream, and saw a Zonkey!
(no, we didn't ride the Ferris wheel)!



The boy LOVES tractors.....



That's one BIG tractor!


This is a picture from the Magic Show.... The Magic of Dave Vaught. It was awesome! I was sitting on the front row and I still don't know how he did it!! I even participated in one of his tricks. Fun stuff!!



Goats!


I love this picture that Greg took of the sheep!


Emu!



He was very interested in all the animals.

Moo!




This is a Zonkey!


If you'll remember from last year's post, Luke wasn't old enough (or tall enough) to ride the kiddie rides last year. But THIS year, he was all about it!! He had SO much fun!!!!!


I love this picture!!


Here's the Italian Ice Cream! YUM!!!





SuperCuts had a booth and were doing hair cuts for a $5 donation to some charity (I don't remember where - but I was glad it was only $5)!!



She did a very good job!!




It was almost time to leave so we sat and ate a cookie by the lake.


Check out the fish in this "lake"...


Now let's take a stroll down memory lane ... Click HERE to see last year's post about the Fair!

No comments: